CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dusty & Fitz' magic adventure!!

Party on DUSTY!, party on FITZ!

So me an dusty are collaborating talkin and chillin out listen to some beats and we just want you guys to hear what we have found in this magic adventure into sound. "take it dusty!"

There is so many events, a pouring in inbox and my personal excitment. There is no other option, I must make a blog post now rather than after New Years. This gives me ample time to post a few event pages for NYE to give everyone some choices.(Sorry if I miss anyones event)

New Years Eve w/ Euphoria Nights!

Hush Nightclub 2010 NYE

Dance Dance Resolution NYE @ sunset

Over the Holla-daze I have made contact with a few really talented producers, Plus 2, Rythmicon and Y@. All of these guys I am pleased and honored to have their tracks on our youtube channel.

I am in love with Plus 2's glitch and I'm sure you will love his mixtape!

Plus 2 - Bassface Masquerade by Plus2

Rythmicon, his tunes are so smooth and full of production value. I am going to share a stream for you. Its a really sexy remix, thats for sure.

Aaliyah - Somebody (Rhythmicon VIP) [unreleased] by Rhythmicon

Fitz here, so Dusty sent me this link to this Hungarian DJ, and I was jammin thru the songs when song number 5 came on. Now if you like/love happy go lucky dance-able music then this is the track to move your body too. No jokes people yah gunna lose yo mind when this hits your ear VA-J-J

Röyksopp - Happy up here (Zenit Incompatible's unhappy re-dub) by zenit

OKAY more magic for you guys! More stumbling upon music that makes yah wanna rock out like a ROCKSTAR. (Me and dusty are going to fall if we stumble anymore)

J-Roc (Sould Out Djs) - Drop A Monkey On It by Sould Out Djs

If you like Plus 2 and the MiMoSa that was posted a few weeks ago you will love to go to the event at the Sunset Room.

4 Deep W/ MiMoSA in Victoria

BIG BIG BIG News I unveiled Superfriends' FreakYIslanDStyleY Stage 3 with many DJs that have been showcased on the blog. This night is sure to go off with a bang, there will be a full concession, insane new and inventive visuals and decorations. Thank you J Gib and Chill Out for letting us set up our stage.

FreakYIslanDStyleY Stage 3

Enjoy every one, we hope you enjoy all the tunes and info! :)

WE NEED OFF COMPUTER *BLEEEP BLOOOP* "FreakYIslanDStyleY computer system shut down....."

.....PARTY ON DUSTY!, PARTY ON FITZ!

0 comments: