CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Great weekend!

I hope everyone had a good weekend, I know I had a fun time at Toy Soldiers. It wasn't the biggest turn out but there was room to dance. The 3 hours of DJ Jelo felt like an eternity, he just had poor tracks and bad mixes. Everyone else rocked the house, speaking of which Thumper played some pretty good oldschool hard house tracks. 

The one thing that wasn't played at that party was good DnB, so why not post a mix from

White-Light just because he tore it up at November Rain a few weeks ago. With a surprisingly smooth transition from house to drum and bass that night. This set though is all DnB check it out.

White-Light - There's Drum 'n Bass In My Personal Space

London Elektricity - Attack Ships On Fire [Hospital]
Rregula, Smooth & Dementia - On A Mission [Drumwise]
Platnum - Trippin' (Nero Remix) [Hard 2 Beat]
Metrik - Anthem 09 [White]
High Contrast - Metamorphosis [Hospital]
Shock One - Don't You Know feat. Elisha King [Viper]
Shock One - Polygon [DnBArena]
Kaskade & Deadmau5 - I Remember (J Majik & Wickaman Remix) [Mau5trap]
Chaos Theory - Anything feat. David Landers [Soul Aspiration]
Logistics - Platinum [Hospital]
Drumsound & Simon Bassline Smith - Tokto Electric [Technique]
Qemists feat Jenna G - On The Run [Ninja Tune]
Shock One - The Sun [Technique]
Jokers Of The Scene - Baggy Bottom Boys (High Contrast Remix) [Fool's Gold]
Ross D - The 215 [Playloop]

Now for another Tune on the Tube from Neon Steve, I am constantly amazed by his work.

I was going to save this for a rainy day but its driving me insane, I must post this track!


Tomorrow is another day, I will have a few more mixes, maybe a track or two. Just come back and find out tomorrow!

Peace 

Dustin

0 comments: