CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New post plan

I lied about posting The Wobble Skankz this post, but there is always after work or tomorrow so don't worry you Wobble heads! There is still time and I have more tricks up my sleeve. 

Last night I got 2 new tracks from Neon Steve, who hands down has become my favorite island producer. I just love everything he comes out with and in the future I would like more but these things take time so be patient, view, comment and rate his videos and help get his name out there. 





Now for a video I found, thats just a KILLER Damian Marley dubstep remix

Sorry I don't have any downloads for you at this point in time it's time consuming and I need to go to work so in 8-12 hours I can find you some SIIIICK tunes/mixes


0 comments: