CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

I Got My Old Theme Song

1 More day until December Mayhem, If I could afford flyers, stickers and such to try and promote this blog and the FreakyIslandStyleS Channel I would. Don't be suprised to see some weirdo with a jiffy marker and paper writing websites down a bunch.... lol (Ghetto but I just want the music out there and in peoples ear-pussys)


Does anyone like tasty treats? Here Is a tune I have been searching hard and I even dug through a German blog or two. This weekend is just over the horizon so lets start it off right.

Finger and Kadel - I Got My Stereo

Heres a Tune on the Tube by Neo1 and MC VI. I am lovin' this tune, now Neo1 is making some tracks on the sunny beaches of Thailand. I am stoked to hear those tunes!!!!!



I have to post this old DJ Fresh track because, just like "I got my Stereo" this was one of my own personal theme songs that would just make me more determined while I moved.



Alright, enjoy I know I had fun!

Peace

Dustin 


0 comments: