CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Garble Whomp Wobble

I'm stoked for December Mayhem and I hope you enjoyed that last video post and the Kenzie Clarke mixes. Superb talent is all I can say. Oh and in the last post I forgot to post both of their fan pages.

DJ Kenzie Clarke on Facebook 

Grasp The Erro on facebook

I just have to post a full mix by Grasp The Erro because of his crazy amount of genre changes and scratching. 

Grasp The Erro - Bright Lights Big City

I can't wait to post more from some of the previous DJs and producers I threw down in earlier posts. In the meantime I just have to post this mix, just killer dubstep from a live set.

AnDi Is Ndi -Dubstep mix(un-named so far?)

Now for a tune on the tube by some local favorites with a cool remix of fidget changed the game.


I have more mixes and tracks up my sleeve so stay posted!

Dustin

0 comments: