CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Working Our Way To Mayhem

I am very stoked on all of the feed back that everyone has been showing towards the postings on the facebook page. There is a few mixes that I have been dying to post and just a few tracks I received on the facebook page.

You may have listened to the Drum and Bass set that I posted by White-Light but I really love this house set. It's clean and well mixed.Even though I am a DnB enthusiast, I respect his genre change and I love the choice in tracks!

White-Light - Bangin House

A newcomer to the DJ scene is playing his first rave gig at December Mayhem on the 12th. I really enjoy this set and I can't wait to here him live this weekend but I am really excited to hear his productions.

Phrase - No Place Like home

Why not post a few tracks featuring a talented producer that is playing in Victoria soon!(info coming soon)


MiM0SA - iN The Trap  by  TigranMiMoSA

Here is a mini mix, which is just solid. Just click on TigramMiMoSA link under the player for more tracks on sound cloud. 


CrunkSteppers Guide into the PsyPhy MiNi MiX  by  TigranMiMoSA

Thanks for listening, I hope you enjoy these and I'm looking forward to my next post.

peace

Dustin

0 comments: