CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

HUGE EVENTS


Capital J is comming to the sunset this friday and I am trying my best to get down there and its just a SIIICK lineup. Capital J has been one of my influences for Drum and Bass and oldschool jungle, I still have his Evil Streets record and now he is playing fidget and dubstep too! I grabbed a mix from his website http://www.djcapitalj.ca/ which is full of other mixes, downloads, tour dates and clothes.

This Fidget/dubstep mix from Capital J which I am listening to right now and my god its AMAZING, definitely a must listen!!

DJ Capital J - Trouble Maker

00. Trouble Maker Intro - Dj Capital J
01. Cutty - Rico Tubbs
02. Sonic Chronic (Lee Mortimer Remix) - TJR
03. Playa (Dopefish Remix) - Skwonk Squad Feat. Taz
04. I Get High – Hostage
05. Twist (Stupid Fresh Remix) - Shab Ruffcut
06. 2 Bent Mice - Aspin & Dipace vs Conroy
07. Mucky - Kry wolf
08. Iron Man – GTRONIC
09. Remedy (A1 Bassline Get Hype Remix) - Little Boots
10. Whoop Whoop - Dub Frequency
11. Chin Up (A1 Bassline Remix) – Rochelle
12. All Good - Jackinori and Leon Dipace
13. Creepy (Mightyfools Remix) – BOLTAN
14. I'm In Love (Foamo Remix) - Dub Pistols
15. Yo Yo Get Funky (Crissy Cris Remix) - DJ Fast Eddie
16. Fukk What Cha Heard - Bukez Finezt
17. Only One Mix – Toast
18. The Raven (Druley remix) – Proxy
19. If Ya Can’t Beat Em (Original Mix) – Reso
20. Screw Face - Ruckus & Roke
21. Foes (16Bit Fuck Hoes Remix) – Borgore
22. Stagga – Raven
23. Eurovision (The Boog-A-Loo Crew Remix) - Zombie Disco Squad
24. Sub Village – Toast
25. Broken String - Tek-One
26. War (Blatta & Inesha Remix) - Blatta & Inesha
27. Pissed Off (Decibel Edit) – Kromestar
28. Explicit – Emalkay
29. Where Is My Mind (Wally Remix) - Pixies

Then Saturday is Toy Soldiers the pre Christmas annual with another HUGE lineup

9-10 pm -THUMPER: ELECTRO/BREAKS /HARD HOUSE (DUNCAN)

10-11pm-NEO 1: GARAGE/BASSLINE (VICTORIA)

11-12am -GENERIC: BREAKS/ RAGA/TECH FUNK/TURNTABLISM (VICTORIA)

VS

NEON STEVE: MID TEMPO/ FUNK/ ELECTRO/BREAKS (COURTENAY)

12-1am -MARLEE: HARD-FUNKY-ELECTRO-TECH HOUSE (VICTORIA)

1-4- DJ JELO: BANGIN HOUSE/ ELECTRO/TECHNO (TORONTO)

4-6am -RAVEN: BASSLINE/BREAKS/HOUSE/HARDSTYLE (VICTORIA)

VS

HAPPY MIKE: BASSLINE/ELECTRO/FIDGET/4x4GARAGE (KELOWNA)

6-7am -DJM: DUBSTEP/ GLITCH HOP (COURTENAY)

Big weekend comming up and I can't wait to dance my ass off!!!! Mad respect to Capital J for letting me throw a mix down, now let me throw a youtube track down for you



Yes Vinyl does rule and so does Capital J SOO STOKED for the show I would sell my only child... If I had one, to see this show with The Beat Junkie, Spoon, Okibi and Dubris this is a must see show!



0 comments: