CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

No snow dance?

This is it, December Mayhem, time to bump in the funk house. Such a sick lineup, check it out on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/event.php?eid=155985514345
I am going to throw more tunes on the tube soon enough. Remember it is the holidays and I have family to visit and share the love with.

I think this post should be a little bit about Jon-e Industry. He was at the Top of the Island DnB scene for quite a while then one day disapeared. When he returned to the Island he began to show us his love for house, fidget and electro. I would love to post his tracks on youtube but sending all those exclusive tunes is a huge ammount of trust for someone he doesn't really know(I will try really hard to get Jon-E tunes on youtube for instant listening pleasure)

Seriously just check out all of these! Golden DnB sets of his with track listing

Jon-E Fucking Industy - DnB Mixes
It's JFI when he spins DnB

Then his killer Electro, Fidget and house sets

Jon-E Industry - Electro, fidget mixes

What is the point of only throwing one or two mixes down? They are all good, so enjoy.

Now here's a new jump up track I have been addicted to for a few days





Enjoy everyone, I hope to see you at December Mayhem

Peace
Dustin

0 comments: