CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Remember Plenty of Liquids

It's cold and flu season, so remember lots of vitamin c and plenty of liquid!

Liquid drum and bass is my favorite, you may or may not have noticed. So I have an excellent liquid mix that won me over from breaks and hard step. There is something about good liquid DnB that grabs you by the deep core and cleanses your mind and spirit. I need to post this because just listening to the complex beats and rolling basslines helped me through some rough times.

This one has got to be my favorite of all of DJ Lixx's mixes(that rhymed) also has an awesome tume by high contrast - Days go by. Damn this set brings me back

DJ lixx - A Taste of Liquid

Now a Mix by Tedder that I want to see play more often!!!!! His music is so peaceful, fast and uplifting.I still have memories of dancing to his mixing as the sun was rising, the sky was blue and I was in a euphoria. I know its an old school mix you might allready have but this is a sentimental post.

Tedder - PhunkyZuluDub

This set is strait from Tedders website, which has a bunch more mixes, upcoming shows and more.

http://www.liquidfunk.ca/

Let me just toss down some tracks here

Logistics - Life Rhythm

Logistics - Through the looking glass


I'm sorry to say, eventually I will do one blog post a day. I just don't want to blow my load too early here on youtube tunes but I do have more comming soon so don't worry!

0 comments: