CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

let it run

I am very stoked on this post, huge tunes and mixes. Squandering my brain and my tracklistings, I found a few gems and dug up a great 2007 Nu skool breaks set from C Majah, so this post yet again will have a healthy supply of old and new tunes.

A huge collaboration release for Jayou and Diplo with their first track.

Partysquad - Murderer (Diplo and Jayou Remix)

Bassnectar does it again with more slick productions. You may have seen him live in victoria on multiple occasions. I want the 320 of this reaaaaaal bad.



After a bit of a name change and music style focus change Cedar became C Majah, he released his first nu school breaks set "Skankin Back Atcha" in 2006 that was in every ravers car and cd wallet. A year later another nu school breaks set was released spreading more of those sweet dance hall influenced mixes. Most islanders knew these ragga breaks as "island breaks" because they represent the island styles so well.

C Majah - Bring The Island Vibe

I just need to post this one last tune before I go, it's beautiful and the vocals are comparable to

La Roux.



Peace

Dustin

0 comments: