CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fuckin' skankz

The name of the post doesn't mean any disrespect, you have to listen to the track on the tube.

Have you seen my new haircut on youtube? Yeah? thought so, well check out this track because the vocal cut is amazing! I'm happy, I hope you are.



So I collaborated with a homeless guy and we spent all day and night searching garbage bins for more GRIME. Just kidding it's dubstep but I feel really dirty now.

Kaiser - Agent 2.5 (Tek-One remix) a nice filthy tune for your ears

Whats that? horrible attention span heres some DnB

Tiesto feat Jonsi - kaleidoscope (High Contrast Remix) a Serene and beautiful remix 

Why the hell not, some Old school UK garage

DJ Luck and Mc Neat - little bit of luck

You may notice Rub a dub dub on the pics for these, its a blog much better than mine and right out of the UK but my main concern is helping our Producers and DJ's, while sharing with you tracks that I like. I sample them for your convenience and just have a passion for sharing music.

http://rub-a-dub-dubbb.blogspot.com/ 

Just check it out, become cultured. Just remember, THIS is the blog with huge talent from Vancouver Island and a wide varaiety of music that I find from all over the world

Much love to anyone to listened to the rant!

Dustin





0 comments: