CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

400 fans, booyah

Thanks every one for the non stop support on the blog, youtube channel and facebook page.

I am so proud to host tunes of so many talented locals, well and just plain bad ass music.

I know You may have already downloaded this set on the facebook page, I was just too excited and had to post it the moment I finneshed listening. a nice short mix by Phrase who chaught me off guard by spinning my favorite genre, DnB. Lots of top tunes of the past few years for our DnB scene with very inventive mixes

Phrase - Winter Wonder Dream

Why not? More Whitness! I love all of her mixes but this will be the last one.... Until she releases another.(hopefully soon)

DJ Whitness - Delicious memories

I know this will be a short post but remember it is the holidays so that means it's time to visit some family and eat all of their cookies.

Peace 

Dustin

0 comments: