CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

remember to share!

It has been a while since I have posted any down-loadable tracks, I guess I have been teasing you all so I think It's about time I threw down a bunch of tunes you can listen to until your ears turn into dust.

I have to post more by Jayou because of his different take on dubstep, heavy swagga while keeping his tracks at a fast enough flow to keep a dance floor highly entertained.

The Cheek – Hung Up (Jayou Remix)

A dubstep remix from an older liquid DnB track, makes for an epic tune

In context – Far from here(Ishe remix)

TIPPER!

Tipper - Deez Bass Lessen

Some DnB love

Sub Focus - Last Jungle

The lyrics are just so funny I had to post it.

OH SNAP!! - Plus Size Models(Jakwob Wobble Edit)

I am in the mood for some sun shiney DnB with some beautiful vocals and lyrics. Thanks to Jolene from Kitta MunHa Promotions for sending me this, now I want the warm back!


I hope everyone enjoys this post and I am anticipating my next.

Peace

Dustin

0 comments: