CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Hosting so much talent!

I am in awe of how quickly the following on Facebook has grown. Thanks everyone for joining the group and reading this blog. I am very pleased to post some mixes from two insane DJ's, Kenzie Clarke and Grasp The Erro.

First off an insane scratch video by Grasp the Erro and I love these mashups, scratches and the track selection.


Grasp The Erro - Megablend Routine - Nov 2009 from Grasp The Erro on Vimeo.

DJ Kenzie Clarke, what can I say? She has played up and down island for years and dominated the decks, she even has been know to rock four decks at once. Kenzie is an amazing DJ all around and I am proud to post her mixes

DJ Kenzie Clarke - I Like French(ing)

DJ Kenzie Clarke - Lucky Guess

I hope you are content with these, I will be posting more mixsets by both of these DJs.

peace

Dustin


0 comments: