CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Groovin? Good

So, many of you may have thought that I was going easy on the blog. You are wrong, I will still be going strong while getting a few events planned. Such as the FreakYIslanDStyleY stage at superfriends. 

I have a re-found love for funk and my love for breaks hasn't dwindled. Over my time trying to find you all new tunes to enjoy, I remembered Goodgroove Records and all the talent that they have on their roster. First off I have to throw down some DJ Wood for the first mix of the new year.

DJ Wood - De Ting Continues

If you like any funky breaks you will love the tunes from all the other guys from Goodgroove Records. I need to throw down a few links before I throw any more tunes down. You could find music for days on these sites.

Goodgroove on FB has some mixes and updates on events

http://www.woodnsoo.com/ A bunch of funky mixes, events and more

Now for a few producers I found from Australia, still under the Goodgroove label but I love the tunes.

Slynk on FB he posted a direct link to his soundcloud page on this fansite.(Become A Fan)

Busta on FB Also has a soundcloud link. I love his music (Become A Fan)

Sorry, no download on this. Looks like you have to buy it if you want it. I love this remix though!

Skee-Lo - I Wish (Slynk Remix)  by  Slynk


Now for an insane Nu funk, Funky breaks mix that will leave your pants smelling... well FUNKY.


August '09 PROMO MIX  by  Busta

Typed out... enjoy the tunes

Peace

Dustin

0 comments: