CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More video tunes comming

My inbox has been pretty active latley, which means good news for you wobble headz. Local favorites The Wobble Skankz are getting showcased on the FreakYIslanDStyleY channel through out the next week or so with links to buy their tracks on beatport.


Another up and comming local who has been a good friend and the behind the scenes glue for so many parties. This guy used to be lead vocals for a local metal band and now is producing electro and fidget. LSDJ-50, who has also produced a track with the Wobble Skankz which you will see on youtube tomorrow maybe.

Please don't ask me to give you downloads, this is my blog, its staying legit and on the level I want our signed producers to go places and our unsigned to get signed and do the same.

My playlist I have been raping my brain for has enough tracks to put on a playlist of classics I ripped from youtube which I call "Do You Remember?" with classic tracks we all rocked out to in a filthy barn, Daft Punk, stanton warriors. Its worth a listen.

"Do you Remember?" playlist

Now for a mix to something I have been addicted to for a while and if you like Neon Steve's tracks you have to see his set!

Neon Steve - Do Not Bleach 2.0

Enjoy everyone and thanks for all the support. Remember I'm a music junkie, hungry for more music so send your productions or mixes to my facebook and get them heard.

-Dusty

0 comments: