CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

How about bangers?

Okay I have a few more tracks to keep me going for a while on the youtube uploads and have started talking to a few more producers about posting their tracks on The channel. If you want your tracks on youtube send them to me over facebook to Dustin Nichol, Im the admin of the facebook group at the bottom of the page.

New FreakYIslanDStyleY youtube channel look! check it out, and subscribe!

2 More banging tracks coming from enthusiastic producers The Wobble Skankz, and an original from LSDJ-50 show these guys support and buy some Wobble Skankz tracks and listen on youtube, join the FreakyIslanDStyleY facebook group and invite your friends.




Now here's an original from LSDJ-50 with a really nice  break down, Big ups!




Now I think I have been forgetting about a new favorite genre for most DUBSTEP

Here is some tunes from a killer U.K producer George lenton, I like His hard but soft whompy sound!

George Lenton - Jungle Whomp

George Lenton - Here on

Tommorrow is a big day with 2 More Wobble Skankz tracks on the tube

The Wobble Skankz - white widow and their dubstep remix of that track that makes me want to be a robot in the worst possible way!!! Loving the dubstep guys, keep it up

0 comments: