CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 27, 2009

I Heart Bass!

I am happy to say that I will be posting tracks by Neo1 very soon!!!! I first saw him spinning kick ass speed garage years ago and now I never knew he was such a good and busy producer! Love the bass lines and the remixes, just wait and see.

2 more video tunes for your listening pleasure, The Wobble Skankz - White Widow and a pretty kick ass dubstep remix of White widow. First the dubstep because I love dubstep and I always respect a genre change.




The heavy bass and sound that makes you uncontrollably bob your head while standing in one place, nice beat and progression. I love it and I am a DnB enthusiast.



I was listening to this not to long ago ironcally not to long before Neo1 sent me some of his productions so why not? I love speed garage and I love the sound he can produce.

Neo1 - Speed Garage Vol.IV - Bassick Justice  

Hope You enjoy every one, I'm always adding new tracks and looking for more so send them to me Dustin Nichol, you can find me in the facebook group

-Dustin




0 comments: