CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dancing In The Rain

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=171593661859

If you were at Nevember Rain last night you may have had nothing short of a good time. Big Ups for KittaMunha Promotions for putting on such a good party every year. These guys are busy with parties and now Euphoria Nights which has turned out great and growing stronger with Chemikal and Steve-O which should make you have terriffic eargasms and Kidd Richie has that residency for a reason so be at the spice lounge on tonight and many up coming sundays. Great job on the party! 

I still have tracks up my sleeve but for now I'm just going to post some downloadable tracks I have found from a few artists around the world

Deadmau5 - I Remember(Caspa remix) Just beautiful dubstep

M83 We Own The Sky (Udachi Remix) Why was I the only person that knew this track in the crowd at November Rain?

Mt Eden Dubstep - Sierra Lione A terrific producer from New Zealand, has great DnB too.

The Boog A Loo Crew - All Green Nice not as surreal as the last 3 tracks

The Zombie Disco Squad - Eurovion (Boog A Loo Crew remix)

Some friends got me into a dub steppin mood so here you go, I hope you enjoy those.

Mt Eden is such a good producer, just let me rip one video off of his channel



Don't worry every one my passion will not dwindle with this blog and if you are a producer or a DJ send me a track or a mix and I will listen to it and maybe post it. 

Join, Subscribe, Follow and lets get our artists the exposure they deserve!

-Dustin







0 comments: