CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

This summer is amping up to be full of events. Thanks to everyone to came out to Bubble Aid and will support our mission to create a strong love for good funky tunes and good vibes to the world.
We got some sweet tunes for this post, I hope you really enjoy some of these new bombshells.

First off a little bit of The Funk Hunters(The Outlier & Dunks) these guys are mixing up a storm over in Vancouver. I can't wait to see them again someday on the Island or The Shambhala Music Festival this year....... maybe if I could get away from my other responsibilities.

Shake The Room! - The Funk Hunters by The Funk Hunters

Bassnectar - Bass Head (THE FUNK HUNTERS Hands Up REFIX) by THE OUTLIER

Here is Phrases newest mix, this guy is 17 years old and has such a technical understanding of music. He is going places and I am happy to support him. I personally love his live mixes with his continuously growing track selection with hints of those island anthems handed down from some of his super skilled broken beats DJs/Teachers.

Phrase - Noise Complaint by FreakYIslanDStyleY

I'm out..... PEACE
~Dustin

0 comments: