CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hip hop, Hip hop anonymous

Recently I have been sent/ have found some amazing productions that I thought I would share with the world. I have a post that spans from New Zealand to Australia and lands right back here on good ol' Vancouver Island. Since I am up so early for work everyday and doing my blog posts before work, there has been an open spot for hip hop, glitch and other super chilled beats.

Funk Ferret, from Auckland New Zealand has been producing up a storm and has a soundcloud page stocked with amazing funk/hip hop, breaks and inventive mashups that will leave you stunned and amazed.

This one is a work in progress but is so nice that it is already forthcoming on Booty Pirates volume 3(to be released later this summer)

Super Boogie Juice - Work in progress by FunkFerret

Be sure to check out some of his other productions, smooth like butter but gangster as all hell.
Enjoy the downloads.

The Influence Of Sunny - Twinset + Jurassic 5 by FunkFerret

I'm not a huge fan of ACDC but when its mahsed with beastie boys.... I gave it a chance and I am VERY glad I did! this would smash dancefloors.

Movin Back In Black by FunkFerret

Heres a little edit of a glitch masterpiece from the ledgendary Slynk! This guy blows me away with that hip hoppy, Nu Funk flavor every time. Be sure to check out the original at Pretty Lights Music.(Albums are free but you SHOULD donate if your downloading and support the artist)

Pretty Lights - Sunday School (Slynk Hype Edit) by Slynk

Be sure to check out the Island own, Charles King!! He is dropping down at the Funky Bubble Cafe on July 9th, along side DJ Y@ as one part of WHOA, GRENADE!

Something funky by Charles King

Work time! Enjoy the tunes!
~Dustin

0 comments: