CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 21, 2010

beats on beats

My music senses were jumping and my inbox was overflowing. Two gems that are terrific and pure fun to listen to. There is something that sparks a certain groove in almost any soul, when they hear a walking funky, jazzy horn. Big ups to Drute Z, I love the horns in this one!

Squirrel Nut Zippers - Put a Lid On It (Drute-Z's Nutty Bootleg) by Drute-Z

Huge tune by Matthew Britt that I have been anxiously waiting to drop on the blog for the right time! You have to give it up for Matthew Britt and some of his newest funky disco house.

Fake Blood - I Think I Like It (Matthew Britt's Beat 'n' Release Remix) by Matthew Britt

Duck Sauce + Krafty Kuts - Anyways (Matthew Britt's It Doesn't Matter Mix) by Matthew Britt

Always huge production value coming out of Matty Blades of Melbourne Australia.
Today he has released his remix of "Long Train Running" By The Doobie Brothers.
Great work once again!! so good I might have to post another slick production right after.

Talkin About Love (Remix) by MattyBlades

Slice of heaven (Matty Blades Remix) by MattyBlades

I'm out for now, Expect a huge post tomorrow with some of the best of breaks.
~Dustin

0 comments: