CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Been too long

Hey all, sorry for the lack of blog posts but I am pleased to say there will be many FreakYIslanDStyleY events in the future. In the mean time I will flood your ears with more tunes!!

Zenit Incompatible has brought some good vibes so far, plus pushing a nice Nu-Funk feel brings me joy. He is a terrific producer from Hungary and this new set blows me off the wall. Nu Funk mashups, mid tempo, breaks ect. whats not to love!


Zenit Incompatible presents Stolen beats on NSB Radio (2010.01.20.)  by  Zenit Incompatible


I was waiting for our logo to be finished but Neon Steve's remix of AC Slater's Hello is something that I just can't hold from the public. His productions astound me!!!



Y@ and Charles King are dropping some bombs, watch out for them for upcoming shows. A live set sure to please.

Whoa, Grenade on FB 

This track is having a hard time imbedding, so here are the soundcloud and mediafire links.

Great work guys!!

WHOA, GRENADE! - Low Life (Original Mix) on soundcloud 

WHOA, GRENADE! - Low Life (Original Mix) Download

A few tracks by BUSTA from Australia. He has quickly come into our radar and we must book him! Everything that we have heard from him astounds and amazes us. He is from Sydney Australia and has been behind the wheels of steel for 10 years now and producing for 6. I personally am very stoked to see him come to Vancouver Island, you will be happy to hear whats coming out of those monitors when he drops some real funk. Props on the productions BUSTA, I can't wait to hear more!!


Funky Lyrics  by  Busta



Funk Steppin'  by  Busta

I know I started the youtube channel based on helping our local producers, these two tracks are just too infectious to keep from immortalizing on youtube! After all this music captures a special part of the island vibe and vocalized it.

0 comments: