CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bootleg Love

Hey everyone, we are giving some much needed attention to the old site. :) Sharing music is my passion and I am stoked to find so many people blogging their favorite tunes. This post has got to be special, considering the new background and I finally added the logo to the page. Also you may notice the e-flyer I made up at the top of the post.(There is more info/ link to the event page at the end of this post.)

I must give huge respect where respect is due. Philly Blunt has a blog of his own just STOCKED with great tunes and mixes. I love everything on his soundcloud page and raided the bootleg blog for all it had! :D You may notice the permanent link on the links/blogroll list but may as well post a bunch of links..... And maybe a few of his productions.

Philly Blunt on Facebook Become a fan!

The Bootleg Blog Amazing blog, full of downloads

Here are a few tracks from Philly Blunt, Stoked on his tunes!!!!! Enjoy the downloads folks.

Fake Blood - I Think I Like It (Philly Blunt mix) by Philly Blunt

To show some versatility, check out some of his massive hip hop productions.

Wu Tang Clan - Back In the Game (Philly Blunt mix) by Philly Blunt

Oh, why not? I love Nu funk, heres one of his newer productions and one of my favorite tracks these days.

Philly Blunt - The Jam by Philly Blunt

Speaking of bootlegs, here is a tune remixed by our very own, Chemikal. He made it in 2008 but in the spirit of bootleggin' it and my love for 30hz makes me want to post it that much more!



Now for a Chemikal original! This tune is pure fire, I can't wait until he finishes and masters this beauty.



I love The music coming ou of Australia!!! One more DJ/producer from down under has caught my eye recently. Check out Thoko, his music is pure gold!! His debut EP 'Bass Odyssey' is available soon on Globe Cinema Records. I will keep you posted for the release because i'm so excited for it

Thoko on Facebook Become a fan for updates, new tracks and tour dates

Now for some killer tunage from Thoko!

Fading Lights (Thoko Mash-Up) - Jessika Zen by Thoko

I found myself addicted to this short mix from the moment I first heard it! Enjoy it I sure am.

The Visual Experience Promo (Mash-Up Mix) by Thoko

Great remix of Ms.Jackson! You may have heard this one on BBC radio played by Kissy Sellout!!

Ms Jackson (Thoko Remix) - Outkast by Thoko

We can't end this one quite yet.... Not without showing you our next FreakyIslanDStyleY/ J Gib collaboration. We are lowering the door price to $10 and bringing out Ph0ng!! This will be a slot of old school garage, 2 step, 4x4 and whatever he has planned to keep the dancefloor rockin!

Bubble Wobble

Thats all for tonight. Enjoy the booties ;)
~Dustin

0 comments: